Gospel Study Materials
When it comes to the opportunity of sitting down with someone and engaging in a study of the gospel, GTN encourages Christians to find an approach that makes sense and is convincing to them. Someone has said “there is no competition between lighthouses.” Thus, if you have a method that works well for you, by all means use it enthusiastically. In GTN seminars, however, Christians are shown how to use the material, Do You Know?
Do You Know? is a three-part study developed to give people a fuller understanding of the gospel, which is God’s plan by which mankind can receive forgiveness of sins and find eternal life. The major thesis for this study is found in John 14:6, where Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” In making that claim, Jesus offered the world its only solution to three critical problems:
- the problem of sin (Part 1)
- the problem of ignorance (Part 2)
- the problem of life and death (Part 3)
Part 1, DO YOU KNOW JESUS THE WAY?
- Evidence for the Historical Jesus
- Proof that Jesus “The Way” was Truly God
- Some Things Scripture Says about Jesus “The Way”
- Some Things Jesus “The Way” Did
- What Did This One Called “The Way” Teach?
- What Did Jesus Do that Makes Him “The Way”?
Part 2, DO YOU KNOW JESUS THE TRUTH?
- Jesus “The Truth” Speaks about the Truth
- Jesus “The Truth” Speaks about the Church/Kingdom
- Jesus “The Truth” Speaks about Salvation
- Jesus “The Truth” Speaks about the Two Covenants
- Jesus “The Truth” Speaks about the Holy Spirit
- Jesus “The Truth” Speaks about the Last Days
Part 3, DO YOU KNOW JESUS THE LIFE?
- An Abundant, Eternal Life
- A Life of Faith and Faithfulness
- A Life of Holiness
- A Life of Worship and Praise
- A Life of Service and Good Works
- A Life of Confession and Suffering
- A Life of Readiness and Hope
The 102-page guide provides a summary discussion of each scripture used in each lesson of the three Do You Know? studies. Use the guide as a resource for preparation only, NOT as a script to be read at a study.
The Teachers Guide and study booklets are available from GTN at minimal cost. Note: One half of shipping costs added to order.
- Teacher’s Guide, $10.00
- Study Guides, Parts 1, 2, and 3, (one each) $3.00
- Sets, five copies of Part 1, or Part 2, or Part 3, $5.00
These 3×5 Bible Knowledge Test cards are easy to use as a way of connecting with people. There are seven different cards, each containing seven True/False questions. Reverse side has answers with scriptural support. Creates interest and opportunity to offer Bible study. Easy and fun to use.
- Starter Set (12 #1 cards, 3 each of #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 and #7 cards) $5
- Supply Set/#1 (40 cards) $5
- Supply Set/all (30 each of #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 and #7) $25
(To order teaching materials, click here)